AddFreeStats Analytics offers the most advanced tool to track and measure your iWeb site traffic and visitors activities.
Easy to install on your iWeb site, AddFreeStats uses the latest available technology in its asynchronous tracking code.
Install AddFreeStats analytics to your iWeb site
Below is an easy five minute installation guide to take you through the integration process.
1) First of all you need to create an account at Addfreestats.com which is very easy and straightforward. This will allow you to get a tracking code for your website.
3) Next log into your iWeb account with your username and password and click on "Show Media".
4) Next you should click on the "widgets" tab on the menu bar.
5) Click on the HTML icon and drag it to where you want Addfreestats to appear. When you release the icon on the specified location, a HTML text box will appear.
7) To finish the whole process simply click on the "X" button on the top left corner to close.
After this, AddFreeStats tracker has been installed on your iWeb site and should start recording your website traffic.
View your iWeb site Statistics
If you choose to allow the Addfreestats button on your iWeb site, you can access to the statistics reports at anytime by clicking on the icon.
In another way, to get detailed website traffic statistics, you should log into your AddFreeStats account
AddFreeStats offers some great tools for your iWeb site
Inlive is a real-time counter displaying the visitors currently present on your iweb site.
AFS Counter displays the number of people who visited your web site.