Measure and analyse your WordPress Website traffic without a plugin
AddFreeStats Analytics provides to WordPress blog owners free statistics in real-time on their traffic activity. How many people visit your blog? Who is visiting? Where they come from? What the most popular pages? AddFreeStats gives you answers to all those questions and much, much more…
The installation of the AddFreeStats tracking code on your Wordpress site is simple and takes less than 5 minutes.
Speed Up your wordpress blog site
Install AddFreeStats without a Wordpress Plugin
To install the Addfreestats tracking code on your Wordpress blog , here is a step by step guide.
1) First you need to open an account on Addfreestats.com.
2) Next you need to log in to your Wordpress dashboard as usual.
3) On your dashboard find the “appearance” tab that is located on your left sidebar and hover on it. Now select “Editor” link from the options provided.
5) Locate the “” line in the footer.php file and then paste the AddFreeStats tracking code after it.
6) If you don’t find the previous line paste the code before “<?php... wp_footer(); ?>” or “</body>” line.
Now the code has successfully been installed on your Wordpress site or blog and should now start tracking the traffic activity.
It is important to note that this method of installation will require you to repeat the installation incase the theme of the website is changed; this is because the installation of the code is done into the footer.php file of the theme and not on the site.
How to view your wordpress blog statistics
To get access to your wordpress website statistics, click on the AddFreeStats button that appear on your blog or log into your AddFreeStats account.